Hi Me Elmo!
Welcome to Our Little Preschool Room. Here
you will find Preschool Theme Pages, Links, and even a little about our Teacher
and our class. We hope you will browse around and check back often for updates.
We're all moved in so take a look around MANY new themes have been added. You
should be able to find even more themes up soon.
If you love JESUS & CHILDREN,
then check back here often.
I will be adding on soon with
the help of my Preschool Class :)
Sharon & The Tiger Class
I have taught Preschool to 3 1/2 & 4 year
olds for the past 5 years. You never know what
you going to hear during Bible Time. One day
while the children were sitting very quietly
a new little boy that had joined the class
shouted out "Who's this Jesus Guy anyway"?
Another time (it was the beginning of the
school year and many of the children hadn't
heard many Bible Stories) I was reading the
story of Adam & Eve. We have nice size picture
cards that the children look at while I read
from the back, anyhow I asked the children who
the man was in the story. I got 23 "It's George
of the Jungle"! I couldn't help but smile.
JESUS WANTS US TO BE FRIENDS
What to do when children are arguing? Instead of saying "It's OK" to a friend who
has hurt you, Why not try saying "I Forgive You".
We started this in our Tiger Class this year
and it works GREAT!!! Then I say "Who's Smiling"?
and the children all yell "Jesus Is" and
"We Are Too". Works like a charm every time.
Preschooler's Property Laws
1. If I like it, It's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, It's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, It's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, It's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in ANY way.
6. If I'm doing or playing something, ALL the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, It's mine.
Top 10 Reasons why it's great to be a Preschool Teacher!|
10. Cute little children.....cute little paycheck!
9. Confidence that you will never, EVER, forget how to count to "TEN"!
8. Attention Spans...Do they have one?
7. There is magic in those shoes...they can untie themselves ;0
6. You get to sing your favorite songs over & over again ;)0
5. With all that bending, you don't need aerobics!
4. Play, Play, Play :)
3. Classroom art gets proudly displayed in kitchen "Galleries" :)~
2. Small hands, LARGE CRAYONS!!
And the #1 reason why it's great to be a Preschool Teacher...
1. You alone make little ones count :)~